The measurements here aren’t very important. Substitute your favourite nuts or seeds but maintain the ratio of oil to other ingredients.
Its delicious warm from the oven as a snack (couldn’t resist!) or with natural yoghurt for a healthy, wheat-free breakfast.
- 1 cup linseeds/flaxseed
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large roasting pan, mix together the dry ingredients. Drizzle with the oil and honey. Stir in the cinnamon and vanilla
- Then, toast in the oven at 160 degrees for about 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until golden brown